Studio flat for saleNine Elms, London, SW8
- Unit 1: 1292 Sq. Ft. (120 Sq. M.)
- Unit 2: 1271 Sq. Ft. (118 Sq. M.)
- Unit 3: 1271 Sq. Ft. (118 Sq. M.)
- Unit 4: 1292 Sq. Ft. (120 Sq. M.)
- Gross Floor Area: 5126 sq. Ft. (Approx.)
- Whole 4th floor
- Divided into four individual units
- 999 Years Lease
- Brand New - Recently Completed
A unique opportunity to acquire whole 4th floor (commercial use) in this prestigious development - Skygardens in the upcoming Nine Elms area. )
Sky Gardens Nine Elms is a breath taking mixed use development in one of London's best connected and emerging Riverside neighbourhood - Nine Elms. It is located amidst the Nine Elms district that includes the new American Embassy, the Netherlands Embassy, Battersea Power Station and the New Covent Garden Market.
0.3 of a mile from Vauxhall Station and a moments walk to the new Nine Elms Tube Station (station estimated completion 2019/20).
The floor is divided into four individual units.
Unit 1: 1292 Sq. Ft. (120 Sq. M.)
Unit 2: 1271 Sq. Ft. (118 Sq. M.)
Unit 3: 1271 Sq. Ft. (118 Sq. M.)
Unit 4: 1292 Sq. Ft. (120 Sq. M.)
Gross Floor Area: 5126 sq. Ft. (Approx.)
Tenure: Leasehold - 999 Years Lease
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SG4-t-150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Copperstones Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.