2 bedroom flat for saleHastings Road, Canning Town, E16
- Secure block situated in peaceful location
- Bright open plan reception and kitchen
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom
- Sleek family bathroom
- Private sizable balcony
- Close proximity to great transport links
Situated on the third floor of a beautifully maintained block, this stylish two bedroom apartment benefits from bright and spacious interiors as well as a private balcony.
Hastings Road is situated in a peaceful residential area and benefits from a close proximity to key transport links including the A13 road into Canary Wharf and Canning Town Underground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1034947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.