2 bedroom bungalow for saleMayna Parc, North Petherwin, Launceston
- Two double bedroom semi-detached bungalow.
- Large gardens to side & rear adjoining countryside
- Well-presented throughout
- Detached garage and large driveway.
- Scope to extend subject to planning.
- Gas central heating & UPVC double glazing
- EPC: C/72
** SSTC SIMILAR REQUIRED FOR WAITING APPLICANTS ** SSTC SIMILAR REQUIRED FOR WAITING APPLICANTS **
A lovely two bedroom semi-detached bungalow in the popular residential road of Mayna Parc in North Petherwin. The main benefits of this picturesque property come from the outside space offering off road parking for many vehicles and detached single garage. The rear garden is particularly substantial for a property of this size and did previously have planning permission for a sizeable extension to the side of the existing dwelling.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61085290.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU150176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.