4 bedroom town house for saleStation Gate, 97 Railway Street, Hertford, Hertfordshire
- 1798 sq ft 4 bedroom 3 bathroom end of terrace Town House
- High specification throughout
- 50% contribution towards Stamp Duty (terms apply)
- Gated parking area to double car port parking for 2 cars
- Walking distance to 2 BR Main Line Stations and great road links on your door step
- Central town location and close to outstanding Ofsted rated schools for all ages
- Private terrace accessed from Living room
- Two receptions, kitchen and separate utility room
- 10 year New Build Guarantee
- Available for immediate occupation
ATTENTION COMMUTERS, walking distance to 2 Main Line BR stations, London’s Liverpool Street and King’s Cross within 45 minutes.
Extremely spacious 1798 sq ft four bedroom, 3 bathroom family home. Perfect for Commuters and Families.
Finished to a high specification throughout including fully fitted kitchen with Siemens and Bosch built in appliances, quality flooring, lounge/cinema/games room, private terrace, gated parking with double car port providing parking for 2 cars.
Station Gate is a totally private development comprising of Two x 4 bedroom Town Houses with gated entrance and Three x 4 bedroom Mews Houses in the centre of this sought after County Town.
Within close proximity to the town centre with a vast array of boutiques, shops and restaurants. Mill Mead Primary school and Morgan's Primary School are also within 1 mile from Station Gate making it perfect for families and commuters.
Show Home is open on Saturday and Sunday 10.00am to 5.00pm. To arrange your appointment out of these hours, please call .
Property ref: 121_2309_4735394
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4735394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes - Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.