2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleOxford Road, Cowley, Oxford
- 2 Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Flat
- Residents parking space
- Great location
- Communal garden
- Links to City Centre
Allen & Harris are pleased to present this spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment with separate kitchen and living space, residents parking, communal garden and in a prime location close to Cowley centre with strong local transport links to Oxford city centre and business parks.
Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this spacious two bedroom modern apartment.
Set in a sought after secluded residential development, on the edge of Temple Cowley, this property benefits from being close to both the Oxford ring road and Cowley buisness park. Externally there are bin stores and residents parking spaces.
This fantastic flat is set on the ground floor and comes with a great sized lounge/diner, separate well-fitted kitchen, ample storage and bathroom. Both Bedrooms are a great size able to accomodate double beds.
There are bus routes within walking distance that connect to both the rail station and Oxford City centre.
This property benefits from no onward chain and is a must view!
Door to property, electric heater, airing cupboard with storage and secure telephone entry system.
Lounge 15' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.67m x 3.51m )
Lounge window to front and side, electric heater. decorated to neutral tones.
Bedroom One 11' x 9' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.97m )
Window to side access and electric heater.
Bedroom Two 6' 9" x 11' 1" ( 2.06m x 3.38m )
Window to side and electric heater.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 9' 10" ( 2.77m x 3.00m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel single bowl sink drainer. Part tiled with electric oven and hob including extractor above hob. Plumbing for washing machine and space for an under counter fridge/fridge freezer. Electric radiator and lino flooring.
Window to side aspect, fitted with suite comprising wash hand basin, wc and bath with shower over. Part tiled, with an extractor fan fitted.
If you live on Oxford Road, your nearest primary school is Our Lady's Catholic Primary School on Oxford Road and your nearest secondary school is St Gregory the Great VA Catholic Secondary School on Cricket Road. If you are a regular user of the Post Office, a branch is located nearby on Upper Barr. For people who need to visit a bank fairly often there is Lloyds Tsb located a short walk away on the same street.
Another advantage is that residents of Oxford Road are surrounded by a variety of other useful amenities, including WH Smith on Templars Square. Oxford Road also has the convenience of a dental surgery close by on Between Towns Road. This is a very handy addition to the neighbourhood, so long as you manage to get on the patient list!
Under the Terms of the Estate Agents Act 1979 we must inform you that the seller of this property is related to an employee of Sequence (UK) Limited. If you have any concerns about this situation then please contact us.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61088531.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSH103434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Oxford Rose Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.