4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCrock Lane, Bridport
LARGE PLOT WITH SEPARATE ANNEXE: Parkers are delighted to offer this wonderful three/four bedroom detached bungalow with separate annexe located on a large plot (approx 1/3 of an acre) close to Bridport town centre. The property has huge scope for extension and offers potential for a large loft conversion subject to planning consent. There are large gardens to the front and rear, and wonderful views over Asker Meadow towards Colmers Hill. The property also benefits from plentiful off-road parking. No forward chain. EPC ratings D (main bungalow) and E (the annexe).
Situation - This property is located in the desirable location of Crock Lane in Bothenhampton, which is within walking distance of Bridport town centre. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Bridport is renowned for its friendly and vibrant culture, and fantastic reputation for quality local food and art. Within the town's boundary also lies West Bay, an idyllic fishing village situated on the famous Jurassic Coastline. Local facilities include comprehensive shopping facilities, arts centre, theatre, leisure centre, library, cinema and museum. There are also regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Beaminster, Yeovil, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole. Direct train services to London Waterloo and Bristol Temple Meads run from the County Town of Dorchester, located 15 miles east.
Accommodation - Situated on a large plot (approximately 1/3 of an acre) and boasting stunning views across Asker Meadow towards the iconic Colmers Hill, this spacious detached bungalow with separate annexe offers huge scope and potential. The main part of the property offers three double bedrooms, a dual aspect sitting room with gas fire, fitted kitchen with integral oven and hob, and a modern shower room with separate WC. There is also a good-size utility room housing the gas central heating boiler, which adjoins the kitchen, offering scope for an open-plan kitchen-diner, as well as a small sun room off the sitting room with steps leading down to the rear garden. The annexe offers a galley kitchen, bathroom and good-size reception room/bedroom benefiting from two cupboards. The annexe could easily be extended into one of the bedrooms of the main part of the property with scope to add further accommodation into the large loft space subject to planning consent. Outside, there are large gardens to the front and rear (west facing), mainly laid to lawn with a variety of trees, plants and shrubs. There is also plentiful off-road parking and the potential to add garaging subject to planning. EPC ratings D (main bungalow) and E (the annexe).
Key Features - * Spacious detached three double bedroom bungalow.
* Situated on a large plot of approximately 1/3 of an acre.
* Boasting stunning and far reaching views across Asker Meadow towards the iconic Colmers Hill.
* Separate annexe including a good size reception room/bedroom, galley kitchen and bathroom.
* Offering potential to add further living accommodation into the large loft space, subject to necessary planning consent.
* Dual aspect sitting room with feature natural stone fire surround, hearth and gas fire.
* Fitted kitchen with integral oven and hob.
* Modern shower room with separate WC.
* Good-size utility room housing the gas central heating boiler, which adjoins the kitchen, offering scope for an open-plan kitchen-diner.
* Sun room located off the sitting room with steps leading down to the rear garden, with under storage area.
* Large west facing gardens to the front and rear, mainly laid to lawn with a variety of trees, plants and shrubs.
* Plentiful off-road parking and the potential to add garaging subject to the necessary planning consent.
Room Dimensions - 1.52m x 1.47m (5'0 x 4'10) - Main House:
Porch: 4'11 x 3'08 (1.50m x 1.12m)
Sitting Room: 19'11 x 12'11 (6.07m x 3.94m)
Kitchen: 13'08 x 11'02 (4.17m x 3.40m)
Utility Room: 16'09 x 7'11 (5.11m x 2.41m)
Sun Room: 8'11 x 4'06 (2.72m x 1.37m)
Bedroom One: 15'02 x 10'0 (4.62m x 3.05m)
Bedroom Two: 11'11 x 10'0 (3.63m x 3.05m)
Bedroom Three: 11'07 x 9'05 (3.53m x 2.87m)
Shower Room: 5'06 x 5'01 (1.68m x 1.55m)
WC: 5'06 x 2'11 (1.68m x 0.89m)
Porch: 3'07 x 3'04 (1.09m x 1.02m)
Reception Room: 13'07 x 12'11 (4.14m x 3.94m)
Kitchen: 8'00 x 4'11 (2.44m x 1.50m)
Bathroom: 5'0 x 4'10 (1.52m x 1.47m)
Agents Notes - The main part of the bungalow and the annexe currently have separate titles and council tax bands.
Services - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating. Broadband and satellite are also available.
Local Authorities - West Dorset District Council, South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1UZ Tel: 01305 251010
We are advised that the council tax bands are D & A.
Viewing - Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers. Tel: 01308 420111
Strictly by appointment with Parkers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61089223.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27180977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.