3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDowles Road, Kidderminster
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- GENEROUS PLOT WITH APPLE OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
****THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED****IMMACULATELY PRESENTED****GENEROUS SIZED CORNER PLOT****DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM****DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING****GARAGE**** Comprising entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, breakfast kitchen, dining lounge, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
An immaculate three bedroom semi detached property situated on a generous sized plot. Comprising entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, breakfast kitchen, dining lounge, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, a garage and ample off road parking. Viewing highly recommended!
Double gates leading to block paved driveway, walled borders and outside tap.
Double glazed obscure entrance door to side, double glazed obscure window to side aspect, double glazed obscure window to front aspect, two ceiling lights, stairs to first floor landing, two built-in cupboards, gas central heated radiator and doors to breakfast kitchen, dining lounge and downstairs cloakroom.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, low level wc, wash hand basin and tiled splashbacks.
L Shaped Dining Lounge 20' max x 14' 2" max ( 6.10m max x 4.32m max )
Double glazed French doors and double glazed windows to rear aspect, two ceiling lights with fans, wall lights, coving to ceiling and two gas central heated radiators.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 7" x 6' 11" ( 4.14m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, spot lights, coving to ceiling, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, oven hood, plumbing for washing machine, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Access to loft, ceiling light, built-in cupboard and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 10' 8" max x 9' 6" excluding door recess ( 3.25m max x 2.90m excluding door recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" max x 8' 7" excluding door recess ( 3.23m max x 2.62m excluding door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.79m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, built-in cupboard and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, fully tiled and heated towel rail.
Block paved and low maintenance garden with fenced borders, two timber sheds and double gates to front allowing vehicle access into the garden.
Double glazed windows and double glazed obscure door to garden.
Garage 24' 8" x 8' 8" ( 7.52m x 2.64m )
Electric door, double glazed obscure window to rear, double glazed obscure door to rear and wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61089355.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.