2 bedroom flat for saleWharfside Point South, Poplar, E14
- Stunning two bedroom two bathroom flat
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Private development with 24 hour concierge
- Close to Canary Wharf and the DLR
- Bright reception room opening onto private balcony
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Second bedroom and stylish main bathroom
A fantastic two bedroom flat boasting enormous living space throughout, featuring a good-sized master bedroom with an en suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe, located moments from Canary Wharf.
Wharfside Point South is well located moments from the fantastic Canary Wharf complex, offering a superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants, while also benefiting from easy access in and out of central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1034349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.