1 bedroom apartment for saleHooper Street, London, E1
- STUNNING ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM FLAT
- WEST FACING BALCONY
- BEAUTIFUL COMMUNAL GARDENS
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE
- CLOSE TO ST. KATHARINE DOCKS
- TOWER HILL/ALDGATE STATIONS
A lovely one bedroom flat available in the highly sought after Hooper Square development. This luxury apartment has been fully refurbished to a high standard and benefits from a trendy open-plan kitchen, double bedroom with built-in cupboard space, a modern bathroom and a good size reception room leading onto a private balcony with views onto the communal garden. This bright flat has plenty of natural light and lots of storage space. The development itself has a lift, secured entry phone system, a 24h concierge and benefits from a beautiful communal garden. This property provides the comfort of a safe and secure private development whilst offering shopping amenities, bars, restaurants and accessibility only a property so close to the City could achieve, with Tower Hill, Aldgate East station and the famous St Katharine Docks just minutes walk away. It is within convenient walking distance from the trendy Brick Lane, Spitalfields and Liverpool Street Railway Station as well as Whitechapel Station (with a new Whitechapel Crossrail Station from 2018). It also offers fast access into Canary Wharf or London City Airport. This flat would make an excellent first time buy, a pied-a-terre for the City worker, or a buy-to-let investment with the continued regeneration in the area.
Our Ref: CTY145931
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61090387.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTY145931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atkinson McLeod, City - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.