2 bedroom terraced house for saleHoneysuckle Gardens, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- Two bedroom coach house apartment.
- Presented for sale in excellent decorative order.
- Would make an ideal first time or investment purchase.
- Dual aspect lounge/dining room.
- Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar.
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and cupboard.
- UPVC double glazing and mains gas fired central heating.
- Far reaching outlook from the rear over roof tops towards surrounding countryside.
- Good sized single garage and parking space.
- Tucked away location.
The well-presented two bedroom coach house apartment is located in a tucked away positon in the heart of this popular modern development on the outskirts of Launceston. It has light and airy accommodation to include a good sized dual aspect lounge/dining room which is flooded with natural light. The modern kitchen is well equipped with a range of matching wall and base units with breakfast bar and included in the sale is a gas hob and an extractor. There are provisions for further freestanding appliances with the kitchen having a tiled floor and a far reaching view over roof tops towards surrounding countryside.
There are two bedrooms in total with the master bedroom having built-in wardrobes and a cupboard with bedroom two being a small double or good sized single. The bathroom/WC is equipped with a matching three piece suite including a mains fed shower above the panelled bath.
The efficient home has UPVC double glazed windows and warmth which is generated by mains gas fired central heating. The property is presented to a high standard throughout with neutral decor and would make an ideal first time or investment purchase.
Directly below the coach house there is a good sized garage with useful understairs storage cupboard, metal up and over door and space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Launceston offers excellent access to the A388 and A30 dual carriageway. Located within a short distance is the Tesco Superstore and the Launceston Retail Park. The town centre itself offers a wide range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
From Launceston Town Centre proceed into Southgate Street and through the Southgate Arch. Follow the road around to the left into Exeter Street passing the Newmarket Inn on the right hand side and at the forthcoming junction turn right into Tavistock Road. Turn left at the two mini-roundabouts passing the Tesco Superstore on the right hand side following the signs to Plymouth. At the next mini-roundabout take the first left into Snowdrop Crescent and the first right into Bluebell Way. Continue through Bluebell Way bearing right into Honeysuckle Gardens. Proceed along Honeysuckle Gardens and take the left hand turning just after No.17 where the coach house will be identified down on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61091104.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU170242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.