2 bedroom flat for sale1st Floor apartment, Hill Avenue, Bristol, BS3 4SG
Withdrawn from Market
- Newly refurbished
- 1st floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- Overlooking Victoria park
- High quality fitted kitchen
- Sash windows
- Under a mile to Bristol Temple Meads train station
- 1.4 miles to Bristol Cabot circus
- Help to buy is available
This building has been newly refurbished and converted into four apartments. This 2 bedroom 1st floor apartment has a light and airy feel throughout and wonderful views of Victoria park.
Each apartment will be finished to a high quality with flooring included throughout, double glazed sash windows, kitchens with stone worktops and integrated appliances. This 1st floor property has a stunning open plan kitchen/lounge area with views looking out onto the park through the sash windows.
A superb area of Bristol for first time buyers, commuters and growing families, Victoria Park has a bit of everything. Well placed for Bristol City Centre and under a mile from Temple Meads train station. There are also several local gastro pubs in the area making this a wonderful place to live.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 335893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Bath/Bristol . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.