3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShevington Grove, Marton
- A Stunning Example of a Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Corner Plot with Gardens to the Front, Side & Rear Elevations
- Entrance Porch
- 27ft Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Conservatory
- Spacious Living Room with Feature Slate Hearth Surround & Contemporary Design Electric Fire
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Master Bedroom with Double Built-In Wardrobes
- Driveway & Single Garage
- Cul-De-Sac Position in Sought After Location
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Michael Poole Property Consultants in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this spacious and well presented three bedroom semi detached house occupying a corner plot. The accommodation briefly comprises and entrance porch, living room and kitchen opening into the conservatory. The first floor features three bedrooms – master with double built-in wardrobe and a modern family bathroom. Externally there are front, side and rear gardens and a driveway leading a single garage. Please call to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61093012.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN170150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.