5 bedroom detached house for saleCow Green, Bacton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **Our clients have found their dream home and are highly motivated to sell, price reduction for limited period of time**
- Flexible Living Accommodation
- 3 Bedrooms to Main House - 2 To Annex
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Fully Enclosed Garden Plot
- Multiple Off Road Parking
**Our clients have found their dream home and are highly motivated to sell, price reduction for limited period of time**
A generous five bedroom detached family house, split in to 3 bedrooms with the main house and 2 bedrooms in the annex attached with independent access.
Front aspect door, side aspect double glazed window, radiator, tiled floor and stairs to 1st floor.
Cloakroom / Utility
Front aspect double glazed window, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, tiled floor, recessed spotlights and work surface.
Lounge 16' 4" x 14' 2" ( 4.98m x 4.32m )
Side aspect double glazed window, rear aspect double glazed sliding door, carpet, radiator and fireplace with wood burning stove.
Study 11' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.84m )
Front and side aspect double glazed window, carpet and radiator.
Dining Area 10' 5" x 9' ( 3.18m x 2.74m )
Rear aspect double glazed double door, slate tiled floor, radiator. Open to kitchen;
Kitchen 14' 7" x 9' 7" ( 4.45m x 2.92m )
Front and rear aspect double glazed window, slate tiled floor, granite work surface, inset butler sink, centre island, recessed spotlights, inset fridge, space for dishwasher and larder cupboard. Connecting door to annex.
Carpet, airing cupboard and loft access, doors to;
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 11' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.48m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, built in double wardrobe and side aspect Velux window.
Bedroom 2 14' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.43m )
Side aspect velux window, front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and built in double wardrobe.
Rear aspect sky light, panelled bath with tiled surround and remote stop/start shower over, tiled walls, heated towel rail, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin and recessed spot lights.
Bedroom 3 14' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.47m x 2.95m )
Front and side aspect double glazed windows, radiator, carpet and built in wardrobe.
Front aspect double glazed window, side aspect entry door, tiled floor and radiator, open to;
Kitchen 10' 8" x 5' 10" ( 3.25m x 1.78m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, wood effect work surface, stainless steel sink and drain, wall and base units, inset hob and oven and slate floor. Door to;
Tiled walls, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, tiled shower cubicle and heated towel rail.
Conservatory / Lounge 9' 2" x 11' 5" ( 2.79m x 3.48m )
Side and rear aspect double glazed window, vaulted ceiling, tiled floor and side aspect double glazed door.
Bedroom 10' 4" x 10' 2" excluding recess ( 3.15m x 3.10m excluding recess )
Front aspect double glazed window, tiled floor and radiator. doors to;
Bedroom 8' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.64m )
Front and rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and two sky lights.
Five bar gated entry to graveled drive providing multiple off road parking, laid to lawn and side access to rear garden.
External oil boiler, decked seating area, double sided access, lawned area and mature hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61093150.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMK100009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stowmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.