2 bedroom flat for sale29 Garvald Street, Gilmerton, Edinburgh, EH16 6FB
- Immaculately-presented, two bedroom, main door ground floor flat, forming part of a modern, factored development.
- Located in the popular Gilmerton area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, open plan living / dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features light contemporary decor and modern fittings throughout, gas central heating, double glazing, good storage provision, and multiple TV and phone points.
- In addition, there a stylish fitted kitchen, shared landscaped grounds, bike store, and unrestricted residents parking provision.
- Home Report available online. Appliances and furniture will be negotiable outwith the final sale.
Immaculately-presented, two bedroom, main door ground floor flat, forming part of a modern, factored development, located in the popular Gilmerton area, south of Edinburgh city centre. The hallway gives access throughout and features two built-in store cupboards. A bright, open-plan living space features a patio door, carpeted flooring for the lounge and dining area, and wood-effect vinyl for the kitchen space. The fitted kitchen includes wood-effect worktops, sink with drainer and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splash-back. Bedroom one is set to the front and include carpeted flooring, TV and phone points, and a built-in wardrobe. Bedroom two is rear facing and also features carpeted flooring and a built-in store cupboard. The spacious bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite including a mains shower above the bath, shaver point and tiled splash-walls. Gilmerton is a long-established community offering a variety of recreational activities, including a range of golf courses and sports centres, as well as public parks and open countryside for walkers and cyclists. A selection of specialist shops can be found on Drum Street, with a Morrisons supermarket also within the vicinity. Cameron Toll shopping Centre and Straiton Retail Park are within easy reach, offering a large choice of retail outlets. Local schooling is close by, with Gilmerton Primary and Gracemount High School being quickly accessed. Regular bus services operate to and from the city centre via Gilmerton Road, and the city bypass is easily accessed for connection to the motorway network, and to the major retail parks such as Straiton, Fort Kinnaird and The Gyle.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7931317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.