3 bedroom house for salePark Road, Downend, Bristol, BS16 5LQ
- 1930's Style Semi-Detached
- Popular Location Along From 'Page Park'
- 3 Bedrooms * Family Bathroom
- Lounge & Dining * View Recommended
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- D/Glazing & Gas C Heating
- Well Presented Accommodation
Located close to the borders of Downend and very close to the popular 'Page Park' is this well presented 1930's style semi detached family home.
The property has been sympathetically updated over the years with improvements including a modern kitchen and bathroom and upgraded roof. The property is well worth an internal viewing however in brief offers the following accommodation.
On entering the property you will find a traditional style entrance hallway with oak flooring, a lounge with a feature fireplace and bay window and a dining room with double glazed doors to the rear garden. In addition to the ground floor is a modern kitchen with appliances including dishwasher, fridge freezer and oven.
To the first floor can be found a modern family bathroom, 2 double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
Externally the property offers an established rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and a front garden which is predominantly laid out for off street parking for 3 vehicles. In addition to the rear there is a single garage with another parking space in front.
Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. This property (Subject To Planning Permission) could have the potential for a side extension.
From our office in North Street take the 1st left into Salisbury Road and 2nd turning right into Park Road where No.45 can be found on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 408198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.