3 bedroom terraced house for saleOakfield Road, Walthamstow
- Three bedrooms
- Victorian terraced home
- Higham Hill location
- 25ft rear garden
- Loft with potential to convert
A classic three bedroom Victorian terrace in the heart of Higham Hill, just moments from the open green spaces of Higham Hill Recreation Ground and Lloyd Park. With a large through lounge, 25 foot rear garden and plenty of scope for expansion this is a wonderful investment as well as a great family home.
Higham Hill is a friendly, close knit community blessed with plenty of open green space and excellent schools.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll have one of Walthamstow's true crown jewels – Lloyd Park – less than a half mile away on foot. With landscaped gardens, open green spaces, cafes and courts, there's a good reason why it's one of the borough's proudest attractions. There's also the famous William Morris Gallery.
Inside, the twenty two foot through lounge is brightly lit, dual aspect with a large bay window. Coming in at over 220 square feet, it's a space with huge potential. The kitchen is a generous 80 square feet, and there's a seperate utility room before you get to the family bathroom.
Upstairs the entire first floor is given over to the three bedrooms, with the master coming in at over 150 square feet, the second is a solid double at 90 square feet while the third comes in 72 – a generous single suitable for a child or home office.
- The loft is so far unconverted, potentially adding a whole extra storey and making this a particularly good investment.
- You're surrounded by excellent schools, with seven primary/secondaries within walking distance, three of which rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
- The twenty five foot long rear garden is a mix of patio and lawn, surrounded by timber fencing.
Lounge - 3.3m x 3.1m (10'9" x 10'2") -
Dining Room - 3.3m x 3.3m (10'9" x 10'9") -
Kitchen - 2.8m x 2.4m (9'2" x 7'10") -
Utility Room - 1.9m x 1.0m (6'2" x 3'3") -
Bathroom - 2.3m x 1.7m (7'6" x 5'6") -
Bedroom - 4.1m x 3.3m (13'5" x 10'9") -
Bedroom - 3.3m x 2.6m (10'9" x 8'6") -
Bedroom - 2.7m x 2.5m (8'10" x 8'2") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER....
"We have lived in our home for 50 years and have many wonderful memories. Both of our children (now adults) were born here. We have seen many people come and go, some of whom we are still good friends with. Its a very friendly road with a diverse group of people, young families, professionals and older people who all look out for each other. We are moving to live nearer our daughter in Suffolk and swap "city" life for "country" life. I know whoever buys our home will be as happy as we've been here."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61097650.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27181851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.