3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFieldfare Lane, Barnham
- Stylish Three Bedroom House
- Two Bathrooms With Upgraded Suites
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- AEG Kitchen Appliances
- South Facing Garden - Enclosed
- Driveway & Car Port
- Colonial Blinds Throughout
- Peaceful Village Location
- Walking Distance Of Train Station
- No Forward Chain!
OUR COMMENTS Stylish 3 bedroom semi-detached house on sought after development with an open outlook over woodland and green.
Less than 500 meters to Barnham village with its school, shops and mainline train station.
An attractive semi-detached house fitted with modern shutter blinds throughout, gas central heating and double glazing. The ground floor comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, living room with attractive flooring, bay window overlooking the green and an under stairs storage cupboard.
The kitchen/dining room is fitted with a superb range of high gloss white fronted units including deep pan drawers and integrated appliances including AEG electric oven and gas hob with extractor above, integrated washing machine and space for further appliances. There is ample space for table and chairs as well as double doors opening onto the rear garden.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms with the master having fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room with large shower unit, WC and washbasin. The family bathroom is modern with a white suite along with built in vanity units.
The rear garden has a southerly aspect and is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area to sit and enjoy the sun or dine out. The driveway to the front of the property provides parking and access to the carport.
Sitting Room 20' 8" into bay x 12' at widest points (6.3m x 3.66m)
Kitchen / Diner 15' 3" x 11' 3" into bay (4.65m x 3.43m) at widest points
Bedroom 1 9' 9" x 11' 11" (2.97m x 3.63m)
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 8' 0" (3.2m x 2.44m)
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 7' 0" (2.87m x 2.13m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101288006702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarkes Estates, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.