1 bedroom terraced house for saleHamilton Road, Southsea, Hampshire
- 1 bedroom terrace house
- Well presented
- Ideal location
- Private rear garden
- Perfect for investors and first time buyers
- EPC energy rating D (58)
If you are an investor or first time buyer looking in the Southsea area for a well presented house then this is for you.The house is very quirky with a spacious layout. As you enter the property you will be surprised by the size. The property is quite hidden down Hamilton Rd, so is very private. Take advantage of the outside space in the summer and enjoy a bbq and a glass of wine. The living space upstairs is a great size meaning you can also have lots of storage. The property is ready to move into so not much work is needed to be done.Take real advantage of the location as everything is right on your doorstep. In one direction you have Palmerston Rd where you will find boutique shops, bars and authentic restaurants. The other direction is the famous Southsea Beach. Walk along the promenade and enjoy the fresh sea air and an ice cream.The location is fantastic and you do not want to miss out on this one of a kind property. Please call the office today to arrange a viewing before it’s too late.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
I bought Hamilton Road as my first home and lived there for five years. The light and airy feel of the house was what attracted me to it in the first place. In that time my (now) wife moved in and we have fond memories of our first house together. The area is quiet with lovely neighbours and has a small village sense of community. Hamilton Road is close to the heart of Southsea, an area which has played a major part of our lives.
Having rented the property since we moved out we are now looking for a new custodian of this wonderful quirky house.
- Lounge/ diner: 17'4 x 8'10 (5.29m x 2.69m)
- Kitchen: 9'8 x 5'10 (2.95m x 1.78m)
- Bathroom: 9'7 x 5'2 (2.92m x 1.58m)
- Bedroom: 15'9 x 8'11 (4.80m x 2.72m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61102306.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.