3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoldcrest Road, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Lounge Diner
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage, Car port and Workshop
- Far Reaching Views
*** FAR REACHING VIEWS *** GARAGE, CARPORT AND WORKSHOP *** A stunning three bed semi-detached property on 'The Birds'. Presented to a high standard throughout the property offers two reception rooms and kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom and w/c, gardens to front and back and two garages.
D/G window & door to front, wood effect laminate floor, radiator, doors to kitchen, lounge and stairs to first floor.
Lounge Area 12' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace and surround, wood effect laminate flooring and open to Dining Area
Dining Room 10' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and wood effect laminate floor.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.62m )
A modern fitted kitchen comprising wall and floor units with wood effect work surfaces over and upstands to the back, Stainless steel one and a half sink and drainer unit, electric hob and oven with cookerhood overhead, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, tile effect vinyl floor and double glazed door to side.
Double glazed window to side, loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.00m )
Double Glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
Bedroom3 8' 10" x 7' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, part tiled walls, chrome effect towel radiator, corner filling bath with shower over, vanity sink unit, extractor fan and tile effect laminate floor.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, part tiled walls and w/c.
Decked area enjoying the far reaching views to front aspect and grassed area surrounded by box hedge and flowerbed border. Gated side access to the rear garden.
Fully enclosed by boundary fence and wall, laid to patio and grass with a decked area to the rear, various flowerbeds, apple tree, gated rear access, outside power point, tap and light.
Garage 16' 2" x 7' 10" ( 4.93m x 2.39m )
Up and over single door, power and light.
Workshop 13' x 6' 3" ( 3.96m x 1.91m )
Double doors to front.
Covered parking area open to rear access
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61103122.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS101915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chipping Sodbury . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.