3 bedroom terraced house for saleSherrard Road, London E7 8DZ
- Three Bedrooms
- A Bright Reception
- Fitted Kitchen and Dining Area
- Ground Floor Family Bathroom
- Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Closest Station is Woodgrange Park
- Manor Park Station is within walking distance
- Schools nearby
- All local amenities are within easy reach
Guide Price: GBP 450,000
Century 21 Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale, this good sized three bedroom terrace house, located in the heart of Forest gate. The property boasts a huge through lounge, fitted kitchen/diner, a ground floor bathroom and utility to the rear leading to the garden. The first floor consists of three good sized bedrooms and shower room. Located in the popular Forest Gate, within walking distance to Manor Park Train Station and Woodgrange Park Station, bus routes, schools, parks and all local amenities are within walking distance which is a great benefit for all.
Book your viewing, call now to avoid disappointment.
THROUGH LOUNGE: 24'00 X 10'06
KITCHEN: 13'0 X 8'1
DINER: 16'1 X 9'1
BEDROOM ONE: 11'0 x 9'15
BEDROOM TWO: 11'3 x7 '0
BEDROOM THREE: 11’9ft x 11’1
BATHROOM: 6’3 x 9’7
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2378153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Century 21 - East Ham, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.