3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRear of 68/70 Dunston Road, Dunston, Chesterfield
- High Specification New Build Property
- Great Energy Efficiency
- Architects Certificate Available
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Detached Double Garage
- Secluded Position
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Viewings Can Be Arranged On Site
SUPERBLY SPACIOUS NEW BUILD DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE.
* This fantastic THREE Bedroomed, TWO 'Bathroomed' Detached New Build Bungalow offers 1200 Sq. Ft. of contemporary designed accommodation, built to the highest specifications and offering a superb Open Plan Dining Kitchen with patio doors opening onto the rear garden.
* This property forms one of two New Build Bungalows located in a secluded position adjacent to school playing fields, and being ideally situated for the various amenities on Sheffield Road, and easily accessible for routes into the Town Centre and Sheffield.
* The property is presently under construction with completion anticipated in October 2016.
* Gas Underfloor Heating Throughout and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Open Plan Dining Kitchen, Utility Room, Three Bedrooms, Four Piece Family Bathroom and En Suite Wet Room.
* Outside: The property boasts a generous plot accessed across a shared private drive to the front, which leads to a generous frontage comprising landscaped garden, off street parking and the Detached Brick built Double Garage. To the rear, there is an enclosed garden with paved patio and lawn.
General - Gas Underfloor Heating Throughout
uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
Gross Internal Floor Area - 111.5 sq.m./1200 Sq. Ft.
Council Tax Band - TBC
Secondary School Catchment Area - Whittington Green School
Works subject to an Architects Certificate
Entrance Hall - A generous hall with fitted floor coverings.
In-built storage cupboard.
Superb Open Plan Dining Kitchen/Living Area - 9.70m x 5.69m (31'10 x 18'8) - A fantastic full width rear facing room which comprises both a Dining Kitchen area and adjacent living space. This room boasts two sets of glazed patio doors with glazed sidelights opening onto the rear garden. The fully fitted and integrated kitchen comprises a range of contemporary units with complementary work surfaces over. There will be a sink with mixer tap. Kitchen to be provided with integrated fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher. Double electric oven and induction hob with extractor hood over.
Fitted floor coverings throughout.
Note: The developer can install a partition wall with door between the kitchen and living areas to provide a separate living area if required.
Utility Room - 1.85m x 1.80m (6'1 x 5'11) - With fitted floor coverings and a range of matching units with sink and space for a washer and tumble dryer. There is a door that then leads externally to the side of the property.
Bedroom One - 5.51m x 3.10m (18'1 x 10'2) - A superb front facing double bedroom with fitted floor finishes. A door leads through to the....
En Suite Wet Room - 3.10m x 1.50m (10'2 x 4'11) - Being part tiled and fitted with a contemporary wet room tiled floor with mixer shower, wash hand basin with storage unit and low flush WC
Bedroom Two - 3.96m x 3.15m (13'0 x 10'4) - A second generous front facing double bedroom with fitted floor finishes.
Bedroom Three - 3.99m x 2.49m (13'1 x 8'2) - A good sized front facing single bedroom with fitted floor finishes.
Family Bathroom - 3.1m x 2.1m (10'2" x 6'10") - Being part tiled and comprising a contemporary four piece suite of shower cubicle with mixer shower, panelled bath, wash hand basin with storage unit and low flush WC. Tiled flooring.
Outside - The two new build bungalows are accessed from a shared private drive accessed from Dunston Road. Gated access leads to the front of the property, where there are lawned gardens, a path leading to the front of the property, and a block paved driveway providing off street parking and leading to the Detached Brick built Double Garage. The path continues to the side of the property, where the enclosed rear garden can be found, which comprises a lawned garden with paved patio.
Note: Viewing appointments can be arranged, subject to satisfying the necessary health and safety considerations.
General - Subject to the date of reservation, the purchaser may be able to choose from a range of fittings and floor coverings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26432330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.