3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGREYFRIARS, WYBERS WOOD, GRIMSBY
- Three bedroom semi detached property on the Wybers
- Large kitchen measuring over 5.8m in length
- Dining room to the rear with further sitting area
- Two double bedrooms and a single
- ***No forward chain***
- Four piece suite bathroom
- Viewings available ASAP
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to be offering for sale this extended three bedroom semi detached property, which is being offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN! Located within a very popular area on the Wybers, this property has a god level of off road parking as the front drive is mainly block paved. As the drive continues down the side of the house you will find there is a garage which can be used for storage or further parking. The ground floor offers good sized front lounge with bay window, generous kitchen which then flows into the dining room and further sitting room. There are double doors which open onto the rear garden. The first floor has two double bedrooms and a single, plus the bathroom has a four piece suite installed with shower, bath, toilet and sink. Overall this house is a great size and could become a stunning family home. Priced to sell, contact our office to arrange a viewing today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61108195.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8003162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.