2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleEASTBOURNE WAY, SCARTHO, GRIMSBY
- Two bedroom semi detached bungalow
- No forward chain
- Freehold on completion of sale
- Ideal property for someone wanting to downsize - No stairs!
- Front lounge with bay window
- Master bedroom to the rear of the property
- Nice well maintained rear garden
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to present this two bedroom semi detached bungalow located within a popular residential area of Scartho. Currently leasehold, the vendor is making the property freehold on completion. The property comprises of entrance hallway, front bedroom, lounge with bay window, bathroom/wet room, rear double bedroom and finally the kitchen which is located to the back of the bungalow looking onto the rear garden. The driveway runs all the way down the side of the house leading to the back garden where you will find it is mostly lawned and has trees to the rear keeping it nice and private. As stated previously, this bungalow is currently leasehold however the vendor will be making it freehold on completion! Offered with no chain, get your viewing arranged today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61108201.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7951854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.