5 bedroom detached house for saleRosemoor Close, Marton
- Executive Five Bedroom Detached Property
- Located Within This Sought After Cul-De-Sac
- Occupying a Generous Plot
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Extensive Block Paved Driveway to Double Garage
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Open Plan Kitchen Breakfast Utility
- Conservatory Enjoying Views of the Private Garden
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this large five bedroom detached executive residence. Located within the popular area of Marton within a quiet cul-de-sac. The property offers accommodation that comprises; grand entrance hall with centred staircase, ground floor WC, 20ft plus living room, study, UPVC double glazed conservatory, dining room and open plan kitchen breakfast utility room. The first floor accommodates five bedrooms, master with a en-suite shower room and a separate family bathroom. A beautifully presented garden is to the front elevation, to the side there is an extensive block paved driveway giving access to the double garage. Gated access is granted through to a large, well maintained and mature private garden. Early viewing advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61108546.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.