4 bedroom detached house for saleLower Road, Adgestone, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- Four bedroom detached house in rural location
- Double garage plus parking
- Stunning countryside walks
- Modernisation required
- EPC energy rating E (48)
Looking for something with edge and its own individual stamp? Really, there is no need to look any further! Nestled in Adgestone stands this beautiful detached home awaiting a new owner to revive it back to a family home where memories will be made.
As you walk through the door and walk forward into the kitchen, I have no doubt you will be impressed. You will be able to notice it needs some TLC but please open your mind up to your very own style and how you could make this house a home. Also on the ground floor is the lounge a downstairs bedroom or study-you decide and the conservatory that leads out onto the tranquil garden.
Upstairs you have the remaining quirky bedrooms and the family bathroom with a surprise heading out from the master bedroom! But you will have to book your viewing to find out what this is ! The property is located in the stunning rural location of Adgestone where you can undertake country life, so get your welly boots and walking stick ready!
Beautiful walks can be found across an endless amount of countryside. However, the local shop along with the towns of Brading and Sandown are no more than a ten-minute drive. What more could you want from a family hope. It’s got to have ticked some boxes on your checklist so book your viewing now!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We have inherited this property and feel that it would benefit from a loving family to fulfil it and make memories in.
We hope the new owners will be very happy here and enjoy what the property has to offer.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 16'1 x 13'8 (4.91m x 4.17m)
- Kitchen: 19'2 x 8'6 (5.85m x 2.59m)
- Utility Area: 13'4 x 5'9 (4.07m x 1.75m)
- Conservatory: 14'3 x 12'9 (4.35m x 3.89m)
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite: 12'8 x 10'1 (3.86m x 3.08m)
- 2nd Reception Room/Bedroom 2: 10'10 x 10'3 (3.30m x 3.13m)
- Wet Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Loft Room: 20'4 x 14'4 (6.20m x 4.37m)
- Bedroom 4: 16'3 x 9'9 (4.96m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'11 x 10'11 (3.94m x 3.33m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61112794.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.