2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSUNNINGDALE DRIVE, IMMINGHAM
- Semi detached house on quiet Cul-de-sac
- Ideal first time purchase or buy to let investment
- Two double bedrooms
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Good sized rear gardens
- Off road parking for two cars
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
***** REDUCED***** Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this Ideal First Time Buyer's semi detached property. Affordable and easy to run to get you on the property ladder and located just off Woodlands Avenue within close reach of Immingham centre. Internal viewing will reveal a lounge-diner and kitchen with a range of fitted units. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and the bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front and good sized rear with ample off road parking for two cars. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. As part of of negotiations the vendor is happy to include; fridge/freezer, cooker, washing machine, sofa, TV cabinet, corner unit, spare room double divan bed, chest of drawers. Ideal for someone starting out! *NO FORWARD CHAIN*
12' 4'' x 5' 9'' (3.76m x 1.76m)
The kitchen has a uPVC window to the rear elevation and door to the side elevation with a radiator and tiled floor. There is a range of fitted units to base and eye level with a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, complimentary tiling and plumbing for a washing machine.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has access to the loft and a carpeted floor.
11' 9'' x 12' 4'' into recess(3.58m x 3.75m)
Bedroom one has a uPVC window to the front elevation, a radiator, laminate flooring and a built in cupboard.
9' 1'' x 6' 0'' (2.78m x 1.84m)
Bedroom two has a uPVC window to the rear elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and laminate flooring.
6' 0'' x 5' 9'' (1.84m x 1.74m)
The bathroom has an opaque uPVC window to the rear elevation, tiled walls, a radiator and laminate flooring. There is a white suite with a WC, basin and bath with glass screen and shower over.
Externally to the front there is a tidy front garden and off road parking for two vehicles up to a set of timber gates. Beyond the gates there is further parking and the rear garden which reveals a lawn and decked area and a paved area ideal for alfresco dining.
14' 10''to window x 12' 4'' (4.52m x 3.76m)
Entering through the front door reveals a welcoming space with a uPVC window to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and laminate flooring.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61113994.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7987583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.