3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakham Crescent, Dudley
- Family friendly cul de sac
- Close to amenities
- Separate lounge & dining room
- Rear kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Fitted Bathroom
- Off road parking
- Side garage & large rear gardens
- Current rental income £575PCM
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
A traditional three bedroom semi detached house in this family friendly cul de sac with garage, driveway and a super large garden. Offered with no upward chain. Current rental income £600 per calendar month.
Reception Hall -
Front Living Room -
Rear Living Room -
Fitted Kitchen -
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 -
Bedroom 3 -
Fitted Bathroom -
Driveway Parking -
Side Garage -
Extensive Rear Garden -
Description - The Property
A classic traditional semi detached home situated in this quiet Oakham cul de sac that offers excellent family friendly accommodation. The house is set behind a driveway as well as having a side garage and an unexpectedly large garden with storage to the rear. A reception hall provides access to the bay fronted lounge as well as a rear dining room with french window to rear gardens and the fitted kitchen completes the ground floor layout. On the first floor are three bedrooms, two to the front and one to the rear alongside the fitted white bathroom. The rear garden is a super backdrop to this home and will especially suit those buyers with children. The property is currently let out with a rental income of £575 per calendar month.
Located for easy access to lots of nearby amenities, regular bus services run in Dudley Road, Buffrey Road and Oakham Road with Sledmere Primary and Buffrey Park as well as shops a short distance away. It provides the ideal base for those commuting within the Black Country and to Birmingham with railway services from Rowley and motorway access via the M5 (J2).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61114255.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27183860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lex Allan, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.