3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCarran Walk, FAREHAM
- END-TERRACED FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- 18FT LOUNGE
- KITCHEN/ DINER
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS & GARAGE IN A BLOCK
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom end-terraced property located to the South of Central Fareham. The accommodation includes; entrance porch & hall, 18ft lounge, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, wet room and front & rear gardens.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom end-terraced property located to the South of Central Fareham. The accommodation includes; entrance porch & hall, 18ft lounge, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, wet room and front & rear gardens. Located close to amenities, public transport links and popular schooling makes this the ideal location for a family therefore an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed front door to:-
Stairs to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet.
Lounge 18' 3" x 11' 1" ( 5.56m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front and rear elevations, electric fire, radiator, fitted carpet.
Kitchen/ Diner 18' 11" x 6' 5" ( 5.77m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front and rear elevations, matching range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer, space for white goods, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.28m )
Double glazed woindow to front elevation, built in storage cupboard, built in wardrobe, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.33m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, access to loft, built in wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, fitted carpet.
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, wet room, wash hand basin, WC, tiled walls, non-slip floor.
path to entrance porch, flowers and shrubs.
Flowers, trees and shrubs, access to the rear.
Garage In A Block
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61114630.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM104183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.