5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSEYMOUR ROAD, FINCHLEY, N3
- FIVE / SIX BEDROOMS
- FOUR INTERCONNECTING RECEPTION ROOMS
- 18' FITTED KITCHEN UTILITY ROOM
- BATHROOM / WC, SEPARATE WC PLUS D/STAIRS SHOWER ROOM / WC
- GARAGE & OSP
- APPROX 130' SOUTH WESTERLY REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING CIRCA 2,300 SQ FT
- MANY ATTRACTIVE PERIOD FEATURES
- SCOPE FOR EXTENSION - STPP
- CHAIN FREE
Elegant Edwardian FIVE / SIX BEDROOM semi-detached residence in sought after turning just off Ballards Lane and almost adjacent to Victoria Park.
West Finchley underground station is within half a mile, shops & buses are nearer. Schools are also nearby.
This substantial, characterful property is offered for sale chain free and benefits from scope for extension.
* FIVE / SIX BEDROOMS
* CIRCA 2,300 SQ FT
* FOUR INTERCONNECTING RECEPTION ROOMS
* 18’ FITTED KITCHEN
* UTILITY ROOM
* BATHROOM / WC, SEPARATE WC PLUS DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM / WC
* GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
* APPROX 130’ SOUTH WESTERLY FACING REAR GARDEN
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* MANY ATTRACTIVE PERIOD FEATURES
* SCOPE FOR EXTENSION – STPP
* CHAIN FREE
Enclosed entrance porch with original floor. Original front door with stained glass to:
ENTRANCE HALL Understairs cupboard. Door to garage.
UTILITY ROOM 9’6 x 7’11 (2.90m x 2.41m). Fitted units & shelves. Built-in cupboard with hot water cylinder & boiler. Window to side. Door to:
DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER / WC Low level wc. Wash basin. Shower. Window to side.
FRONT RECEPTION 16'6 x 15'3 (5.04m x 4.66m). Into square bay window. Original fireplace. Original ornate cornice & rose. Interconnecting doors to:
MID RECEPTION 12’11 x 11’8 (3.93m x 3.56m). Original fireplace. Original cornice & rose. Double doors to:
THIRD RECEPTION / STUDY 15’2 x 7’2 (4.63m x 2.19m). Double doors to garden. Tiled floor. Arch to:
REAR RECEPTION ROOM 14’1 x 10’11 (4.28m x 3.34m). Also accessible from Hall. Original fireplace. Ceiling cornice & centre rose. Double doors with original glass to garden Door to:
KITCHEN 18'4 x 7'1 (5.58m x 2.15m). Range of fitted base units. Built-in oven, hob & hood. Wood worktops. Windows to rear & side. Tiled floor. Door to side.
STAIRS TO SPLIT LEVEL LANDING High access doors to vaulted ceiling with roof light. LARGE LOFT – scope (for loft conversion subject to usual consents)
BEDROOM ONE 15'11 x 13'4 (4.06m x 4.07m). Window to front. Original fireplace. Painted floorboards.
BEDROOM TWO 13'5 x 11’11 (4.08m x 3.62m). Window to rear. Built-in wardrobe. Original fireplace. Laminate flooing.
BEDROOM THREE 10'7 x 9'3 (3.23m x 2.03m). Window to rear. Built-in cupboards. Laminate flooring.
BEDROOM FOUR 10’11 x 10’10 (3.34m x 3.29m). Window to rear. Original fireplace. Built-in cupboard.
STUDY / BEDROOM 6 13’5 x 5’3 (4m x 1.6m). Window to front. Door to side with metal stairs to ground floor.
BATHROOM/WC White suite of panelled bath, low level wc, wash basin.
STAIRS TO SECOND FLOOR
BEDROOM FIVE 14’6 x 11’9 (4.43m x 3.59m). Original fireplace. Window with attractive rear aspect.
REAR GARDEN Approximately 130', SOUTH WESTERLY aspect. Patio, lawn & well stocked beds. Fruit trees & pond. Solid store & shed. Gated side access
GARAGE 15’2 x 8’10 (4.62m x 2.68m). Double doors, window to side.
FRONT GARDEN Block paved frontage to provide drive to garage & off street parking. Stocked beds.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61115086.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2376278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett & Hall, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.