4 bedroom detached house for saleBARNETT PLACE, CLEETHORPES
- Executive detached property located within Cleethorpes
- Superb family home with four bedrooms
- South facing rear garden
- Lounge, dining room and conservatory
- Modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Modern decor throughout
- Nearby to local amenities
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band D
- ***NEW PRICE***
Crofts estate agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb, detached, family residence which is located within the town of Cleethorpes. Situated within close proximity to both Grimsby and Cleethorpes town centres, this property will appeal to families and comes with viewing highly advised. Boasting a superb South facing rear garden with a decked and patio area, this is a perfect property to entertain friends and family. Internal viewing will reveal a lounge, dining room and conservatory. To complete the ground floor there is the modern kitchen, utility and cloakroom. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and the family bathroom with the master bedroom being well served by an en-suite. There is also an integral garage, front garden with off road parking and the property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61115107.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8037560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.