2 bedroom flat for saleCommercial Road, Weymouth, DORSET, DT4 8AQ
- Top floor Apartment Overlooking Marina
- Spacious Mezzanine
- Large Open Plan Living Space
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Ensuite to master
- No Chain, Offers Invited
- Oversized Garage
- Internal Lift to all floors
MARINA LIVING - This top floor, purpose built apartment OVERLOOKS WEYMOUTH MARINA with STUNNING VIEWS. Accommodation comprises LARGE & BRIGHT OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE overlooking the marina, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, family bathroom and EN SUITE to the master bedroom. Stairs ascend from the living area to a SPACIOUS MEZZANINE. There is also an OVERSIZED GARAGE. NO FORWARD CHAIN. OFFERS INVITED. Great investment opportunity! Holiday lets not permitted.
The property is situated within walking distance of the Town Centre and enjoys views over the Marina. Weymouth is a West Dorset coastal town with an award winning beach, beautiful surrounding countryside and areas of outstanding natural beauty, including the Jurassic Coast. The town enjoys a wide range of shopping, social, commercial and recreational facilities with schooling for all ages. World class sailing facilities are also available following the staging of this in the 2012 Olympic Games. Travel communications are excellent with mainline rail links to London Waterloo from both Weymouth and nearby Dorchester.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 407298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dorset Property, Wimborne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.