2 bedroom flat for saleBurrells Wharf Square, Isle Of Dogs, E14
- Good-sized reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary kitchen
- Two double bedrooms and modern bathroom
- Grade II listed development with shared roof terrace
- Private balcony with views of River Thames
- Shared roof terrace and central courtyard
- Secure allocated underground parking
- Communal gym, swimming pool, and concierge
Tenure: Share of Freehold
An exceptional opportunity to acquire a two double bedroom apartment with exposed brickwork and private balcony (partial river view) located in the prestigious grade II listed Burrells Wharf Square.
Island Gardens and Mudchute DLR stations are located moments away (5 mins to Canary Wharf, 17 mins to Bank) while Bus stops and Masthouse Terrace Pier Riverboat are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1034746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.