5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 4 Birkdale, Barley fields, Lea Lane, Preston **HELP TO BUY PRICE-?316,000**
Withdrawn from Market
- A LUXURY RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF JUST SIX HOMES
- STUNNING, SPACIOUS & BESPOKE
- BUILT OVER THREE STOREYS
- LARGE LIVING KITCHEN WITH BI FOLD DOORS
- TWO FURTHER RECEPTION ROOMS
- MASTER SUITE TO THE SECOND FLOOR WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FOUR FURTHER BEDROOMS
- THREE BATHROOMS
- GOOD SIZE LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING AND GARAGE
WELCOME TO ‘BARLEY FIELDS’ A STUNNING SELF-CONTAINED DEVELOPMENT OF JUST SIX LUXURY DETACHED HOMES BUILT BY NEWBERRY HOMES, A BESPOKE LOCAL DEVELOPER AND A SUBSIDIARY OF THE AWARD WINING BAXTER GROUP….EACH SPACIOUS, DISTINCTIVE PROPERTY WILL BE DESIGNED AND CONSTRUCTED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION AND CAN OFFER A PURCHASER INPUT IN CREATING A BESPOKE FINISH SUPPLIED BY ‘ROOM-Makers’THE LAYOUT BRIEFLY COMPRISES; THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN AND FOUR BEDROOMS. GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING. LANDSCAPED GARDENS, DRIVEWAY PARKING AND SINGLE GARAGE.A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A NEWLY CONSTRUCTED HOME WITHIN A SMALL DEVELOPMENT IN A CONVENIENT SETTING AND WITHIN EASY REACH OF LOCAL AMENITIES AND GOOD COMMUTER CONNECTIONS TO NEARBY CITIES OF PRESTON, LANCASTER & MANCHESTER. THE LAKE DISTRICT, RIBBLE VALLEY, TROUGH OF BOWLAND AND BUSTLING FYLDE COAST ARE ALSO CLOSE BY, HANDY FOR A WEEKEND JAUNT.ALL PROPERTIES WILL COME WITH A 10 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY AND WILL QUALIFY FOR THE GOVERNMENTS ‘HELP TO BUY SCHEME’WITHOUT A DOUBT, BARLEY FIELDS IS A BEAUTIFUL LOCATION FOR YOUR NEXT HOME, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR FURTHER DETAILS OR A SITE VISITLOCATION: Prominent main road position situated just off Lea Lane and cornering Darkinson Lane (SAT NAV PR4 0RP). The properties are within easy travelling distance of Kirkham and Preston handy for all amenities. Nearby are good local Schools and motorway access.
STYLE: Detached, new build, three-storey family home.
CONDITION: Newly constructed property. Please see attached specification including extras. Please note, individual client requests can be met subject to build stage and builders confirmation.
ACCOMMODATION: Ground Floor; entrance hallway with cloak room W.C, dining kitchen to the front with separate utility room. Large lounge across the back of the property with Bi-Fold doors and study room. First Floor; guest bedroom with en suite shower room and three further bedrooms. Family bathroom W.C. Second floor; Master bedroom with velux windows and some reduced head height, en suite shower room.
OUTSIDE: Plenty of surrounding open space the property will have a mature, well established feel by enhancing existing trees and foliage with new planting and landscaping. Driveway parking and garage. SERVICES: All mains services will be connected. Double-glazing installed and gas central heating supplied via Worcester Bosh heating system with a 10 year warranty.COUNCIL TAX: The property is to be listed on completion (Preston Council).
TENURE: We are advised the property will be leasehold. The freehold can be negotiated at purchase stage.
VIEWING: By appointment strictly through the agents office.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8050623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butson Blofeld, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.