5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCornwall Gardens, Cliftonville, Margate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 5 bedroom period family home
- En-suite to master with dressing room
- Grand entrance hallway
- 2 reception rooms with kitchen/breakfast room
- Beautifully presented throughout
- EPC energy rating F (37)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £450,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
If you are looking for a large family home then this one will simply take your breath away. You are greeted by an expansive, grand hallway which sets the tone for the rest of this stunning house.It is built for family living with two reception rooms in addition to the kitchen and breakfast area. There is also a separate toilet downstairs which is essential with any family home. the kitchen is a great place to entertain friends and family with enough room for a dining table where they can all gather whilst you cook up a storm. In the warmer months you can fling open the double doors merging the outside and in.The master bedroom is any parents dream with a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room. The rest of the bedrooms are served by a glorious family bathroom with a spa bath. With the sizes of the bedrooms there will be no fighting over who's is who's. Outside you have a delightful rear garden to enjoy BBQ after BBQ in the summer. With enough space for swings, slides and trampolines and there is off street parking at the front.You also have a NHS dentist surgery and the doctor within a short walk.
What the Owner says:
We moved here from Ramsgate a little over 12 years ago. We can remember walking into the hallway and that was it, we knew it would be our home. It was nothing like you see today and we had to stay with parents while we refurbished it from top to bottom.
It was perfect for us with our young family because it was close to where we worked, the school and of course the beach. Tesco is just at the end of the road and the Walpole tidal pool just at the other.
The best thing about our home is the amount of space it gives you, and that is the reason we are moving. We simply don't need all this space anymore and it is time for a new family to enjoy it as much as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall: 14'1 x 10'9 (4.30m x 3.28m)
- Lounge: 17'11 x 11'10 (5.46m x 3.61m)
- Family Room/Dining Room: 15'6 x 11'10 (4.73m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen Area: 20'2 x 10'4 (6.15m x 3.15m)
- Breakfast Area: 10'10 x 9'10 (3.30m x 3.00m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bathroom: 9'4 x 7'5 (2.85m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'11 x 11'10 (5.46m x 3.61m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 10'7 x 4'11 (3.23m x 1.50m)
- Dressing Room: 6'9 x 5'6 (2.06m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 2 with balcony: 14'10 x 11'10 (4.52m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'6 x 10'8 (4.42m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 4: 15'4 x 10'2 (4.68m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 5: 11'0 x 8'6 (3.36m x 2.59m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61119436.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.