4 bedroom detached house for sale40 Moray Avenue, Dunbar, East Lothian, EH42 1QG
- Immaculately-presented and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and an integrated double garage.
- Located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential area of Dunbar, East Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, open-plan dining / kitchen, conservatory, four double bedrooms, en-suite shower-room, family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom suites, and excellent storage including a loft and attic space.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, contemporary flooring and LED light fittings, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with patio deck, lawn, raised planting beds; and a lawn and mono-blocked double driveway to the front.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, and well-maintained communal grounds including a children's play ground.
- Home Report available online.
** CLOSING DATE SET - FRIDAY 18th AUGUST @ 12 NOON ** Immaculately-presented and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and an integrated double garage, located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential area of Dunbar, East Lothian. Quality hardwood flooring features in the entrance hall, and continues throughout the ground-floor public rooms. A front facing living room includes a feature fireplace and French door to the exceptionally spacious open-plan dining kitchen. The quality fitted units includes a full range integrated appliances. On the first-floor a large upper hall gives access a master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, and the family bathroom fitted with a contemporary three piece suite. Dunbar, famed for it's high sunshine hours, harbour, rugged coastline, beaches, and attractive surrounding countryside, lies on the coast at the mouth of the Forth Estuary, some thirty miles east of Edinburgh. It is easy to reach by road and rail, being only half a mile from the A1, with the rail line between Edinburgh and London passing through the town. The John Muir Country Park and the Lammermuir Hills offer scenic tranquil landscapes, there are multiple golf courses, and the town is home to a modern leisure centre with pool, health suite, sauna and gym. Dunbar also offers an excellent range of local convenience, speciality shopping and cafes along it's charming main high street, together with an ASDA superstore on the outskirts.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7335303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.