3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBirkdale Road, Dewsbury
- ***Guide Price £379,000 - £399,000***
- Three Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Two Reception Rooms & 20 Ft Kitchen/Diner
- Generous Proportions & Plot
- Popular Location - View Today!
- Delightful Gardens
*Guide Price £379,000 - £399,000* Located on a larger than average plot is this well proportioned 3 bedroom detached bungalow comprising of: entrance porch, hall, cloakroom, lounge, 2nd reception, kitchen/diner, study area, master bedroom with en-suite & bathroom. Garage & a wrap around garden.
***Guide Price £379,000 - £399,000***
Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
Timber door to side, single glazed window to side and door to lift.
Entrance Hall 18' 9" x 11' 5" ( 5.71m x 3.48m )
Door to porch, double glazed window to rear and two radiators. Coving to ceiling, spotlights to ceiling and doors to all rooms.
Floating wash hand basin, wc, two radiators and glazed windows to rear and side.
Lounge 19' 4" x 15' 9" ( 5.89m x 4.80m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, tv point and two radiators. Uplighting to ceiling, ceiling rose and coving to ceiling. Double glazed French doors to garden and wall lights. Marble fire place and hearth and coal effect gas fire.
2nd Reception Room 14' 9" x 14' 8" ( 4.50m x 4.47m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, radiator and tv point. Uplighting to ceiling, ceiling rose and coving to ceiling. Wall lights and wall mounted gas fire.
Kitchen / Diner 20' 2" Max x 12' 3" Max ( 6.15m Max x 3.73m Max )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Double electric oven, five ring gas hob and cooker hood. Radiator, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Laminate flooring, door to pantry and double glazed window to side.
Study Area 8' 5" x 5' 1" ( 2.57m x 1.55m )
Double glazed window to side, laminate flooring and access to loft. Timber door to side.
Boiler Room 8' 6" x 3' 4" ( 2.59m x 1.02m )
Boiler and light.
Built in storage cupboard, radiator and access to loft.
Master Bedroom 16' 9" x 14' 9" ( 5.11m x 4.50m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted wardrobes along one wall. Wash hand basin with mixer tap, coving to ceiling and ceiling rose.
Wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc and shower cubicle. Tiled walls and flooring, radiator and double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 2 16' 4" x 14' 9" ( 4.98m x 4.50m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, radiator and fitted wardrobes along two walls with over head storage. Ceiling rose and vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below with light.
Bedroom 3 15' 8" x 8' 5" ( 4.78m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and wash hand basin. Fitted wardrobes with over head storage, dressing table and chest of drawers.
Bathroom 11' 4" x 5' 9" ( 3.45m x 1.75m )
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc and P shaped bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Tiled walls and flooring, radiator and double glazed window to side.
Double Integral Garage 29' 2" Max x 20' ( 8.89m Max x 6.10m )
Electric up and over door, power and light. Storage cupboard and gas and electric meters. Cloakroom with wash hand basin and wc. Lift up to entrance porch.
To the front of the property is a tarmac drive providing off street parking for several cars leading to the integral double garage. Steps up to the property, raised paved area and outside lighting.
To the rear is a large plot with raised paved sitting area stocked with a variety of established plants, trees and shrubs. Side access gate to front, fruit trees and outside tap. Storage unit with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61122746.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.