2 bedroom bungalow for saleNursery Road,Lower Sunbury,TW16
- Two / three bedrooms
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Rear conservatory with underfloor heating
- Kitchen with gas hob
- Brand new high-quality boiler
- Gas central heating throughout
- Private rear garden
- Rear garage with back access
- Direct trains to London Waterloo from Sunbury Station
Two/three bedroom semi detached bungalow positioned in Lower Sunbury with access to local amenities, train station and the River Thames.
Much sought after two/three bedroom property in Lower Sunbury. With easy access to local buses, trains and further transport links. This property also falls within the catchment for local schools. To the rear of the property there is a private well kept rear garden that is not overlooked. Throughout the rest of the property the rooms are well sized, bright and welcoming. Please call a member of the sales team to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2421410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Sunbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.