5 bedroom detached house for saleSpur Hill Avenue, Lower Parkstone, POOLE
- BEAUTIFUL FIVE BED EDWARDIAN HOME
- SYMPATHETICALLY RENOVATED
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION OVER 3 FLOORS
- QUIET LOCATION
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
Maverick is a beautiful Edwardian home, renovated throughout to a very high standard. The property benefits from spacious and well planned accommodation over three floors, which is extremely well presented throughout. The house is located in a quiet street, under half a mile away from the shops, restaurants and boutiques at Penn Hill. Lower Parkstone and Ashley Cross also provide excellent local shopping facilities and rail links to London Waterloo.
The Area - The Lower Parkstone area offers easy access to the renowned award winning Blue Flag beaches stretching from Bournemouth through to Sandbanks with views of the Isle of Wight and Purbeck Hills. Ashley Cross Village, with its array of shops, ranging from coffee shops, art galleries to restaurants is within close proximity of the property.
The Victoria green in the centre of the village offers various social events throughout the year and an area to relax and enjoy the village atmosphere. Bournemouth and Poole town centres are also within easy reach with a more diverse range of high street shops, entertainment and recreational facilities. Located nearby is Whitecliff Park which is ideally located for Harbour Walks together with Poole Harbour with its water sports and boating activities. Transport communications are excellent as the main line railway station at Parkstone provides services to Southampton and London. The start of the Wessex Way, (A338) is located approximately 2 miles away and offers access to the M27 motorway with London 1 hour 30 minutes commute. Bournemouth and Southampton International Airports are also nearby and there is a ferry terminus at Poole Harbour with services to the Channel Islands and mainland Europe.
Specification Includes: - • Accommodation extends to approximately 4,000 plus Sq Ft
• Detached Edwardian period residence with 5 double bedrooms
• Many original features throughout the property, including high ceilings, picture rails and refurbished staircase and doors
• Feature sash windows and window shutters
• Open plan 35 ft kitchen/breakfast/family area
• Bespoke kitchen with Rangemaster Toledo dual fuel oven and hob, granite work surfaces, Villeroy and Boch Belfast sink and Bosch fridge.
• Double glazed windows to kitchen area
• Utility room with larder
• Working fireplaces and feature ‘Stovax Kensington & Knightsbridge’ multi fuel insert fireplace to living room
• Ceiling speakers to principal rooms
• Travertine tiling to kitchen, master en-suite bathroom and family bathroom
• Luxuriously appointed bathrooms and shower rooms
• Under floor heating to kitchen
• Security alarm system
• Extensive second floor play/games room
• Double garage with electronically operated door
• Landscaped garden
Property Comprises: -
Reception Hall - 6.88m x 6.10m (22'7" x 20') -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 10.80m x 3.61m (35'5" x 11'10") -
Utility Room - 3.63m x 2.36m (11'11" x 7'9") -
Reception Room/Study - 4.75m x 3.96m (15'7" x 13') -
Sitting Room - 5.18m x 5.13m (17' x 16'10") -
Drawing Room - 5.61m x 5.56m (18'5" x 18'3") -
Master Bedroom - 5.26m x 4.60m (17'3" x 15'1") -
En-Suite Bathroom - 3.76m x 3.71m (12'4" x 12'2") -
Bedroom Two - 4.29m x 4.24m (14'1" x 13'11") -
En-Suite Shower Room - 3.12m x 1.22m (10'3" x 4') -
Bedroom Three - 4.09m x 3.71m (13'5" x 12'2") -
Bedroom Four - 4.09m x 3.68m (13'5" x 12'1") -
Bedroom Five - 3.63m x 2.39m (11'11" x 7'10") -
Family Bathroom - 4.09m x 2.36m (13'5" x 7'9") -
Playroom - 10.97m x 6.71m (36' x 22') -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61124086.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27184787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Key Drummond, Canford Cliffs . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.