3 bedroom terraced house for saleWaghorn Road, Upton Park, E13
- Spacious three bedroom period house
- Large bay-fronted reception room
- Boasts a separate dining room
- Features a large kitchen and additional utility room
- One bathroom and one shower room
- Benefits a good sized rear garden
- Close to a variety of shops and amenities
- Within easy reach of the Olympic Park
Offering a bay-fronted reception room and separate dining room, this wonderful three bedroom terrace house benefits a large kitchen with an additional utility room, three good sized double bedrooms and a 27ft garden.
The property is well served by local shops and amenities, with the more extensive shopping nearby in Westfield Stratford. Upton Park Underground Station is moments away for reliable transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1033720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.