3 bedroom detached house for saleDorchester Hill, Lower Bryanston, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11 0DR
- Stunning Character Cottage
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Bathroom and Shower Room
- Woodburner in Sitting Room
- Freshly Carpeted & Painted
- Pretty Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
*** BEAUTIFUL COTTAGE *** Near Town Centre * CHARACTER FEATURES *
Three SIZEABLE Bedrooms * Two Reception Rooms * WOODBURNER * Walled REAR GARDEN * NEWLY Decorated/Carpeted * No Onward Chain *
A stunning brick and flint cottage with immense character and period features throughout, within walking distance of Town Centre. Having been recently carpeted and painted, the spacious accommodation is arranged over three floors and includes an entrance porch, sitting room with wood burner, dining room, kitchen/diner with stable style door to outside, downstairs bath/shower room, a large double and single bedroom on the first floor and a large master bedroom with a modern ensuite shower room on the second floor. Throughout the cottage, there are several character features including exposed beams, painted stonework and fireplaces. Outside, there is a pretty garden enclosed by walling with a range of flower and shrub borders and a brick pavioured patio area. No onward chain.
Blandford St Mary is situated on the edge of Blandford Forum, a thriving Georgian market town boasting many modern facilities whilst being immersed in history. Blandford Forum enjoys a mixture of older and newer properties plus a wide variety of independent and high street shops, many cafes, takeaways, restaurants and pubs, petrol stations and various major supermarkets, including an M&S Food Hall. It also has a wide range of commercial, medical and recreational facilities plus schooling for all ages. The property is situated within walking distance of both the Town Centre and Bryanston, the highly regarded public school. There are also several other well renowned public schools in this area, including Knighton House, Milton Abbey School, Sandroyd and Clayesmore.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 408808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dorset Property, Wimborne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.