4 bedroom detached house for saleEastcliff Road, Shanklin
- STONE BUILT PROPERTY
- LORD POPHAM COMMISSIONED 1835
- BEAUTIFUL OLD VILLAGE LOCATION
- 4 BEDROOMS
- 3 BATHROOMS
- PRIVATE & SECLUDED GARDENS
- ANNEXE OR HOME OFFICE POTENTIAL
- GARAGE & PARKING
- USABLE CELLAR
This stone built property was the first NEW build in Shanklin and was commissioned by Lord Popham around 1835. Retaining many original features the property boasts plenty of character, from flag stone floors, open fires and even boasts a working well. Beautifully maintained throughout the current owners have preserved this unique home. The location is much sought after and is famed for its picture postcard outlook and has an array of restaurants, pubs, shops and coastal attractions. Situated within a cul de sac the property enjoys peace and quiet. Internally there 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and a sizeable dry cellar. The current accommodation layout could provide the potential for a buyer to have a separate annexe or space to work from home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7989922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.