5 bedroom end of terrace house for sale6 Bangholm Loan, Trinity, Edinburgh EH5 3AH
- Immaculately-presented, five bedroom, extended end-terrace with private gardens, in an established residential area.
- Located in the popular Trinity area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance vestibule and hall, living room, dining room, dining kitchen, upper level kitchen, four double bedrooms, single bedroom, study room, shower room and a bathroom.
- Features include double glazing, fitted kitchens with integrated appliances and excellent storage provision including a partially floored loft.
- Externally, the property benefits from an enclosed front garden, a rear paved garden/driveway area with flower beds, garage and unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately-presented, five bedroom, extended end-terrace with private gardens, in an established residential area, conveniently located in the popular Trinity area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The property comprises an entrance vestibule and hall, living room, dining room, dining kitchen, upper level kitchen, four double bedrooms, single bedroom, study room, shower room and a bathroom. Features include double glazing, fitted kitchens with integrated appliances and excellent storage provision including a partially floored loft. Externally, the property benefits from an enclosed front garden, a rear paved garden/driveway area with flower beds, garage and unrestricted on-street parking. The impressive living room features TV and phone points, a marble fireplace with living flame fire, cornice work and ample space for living furniture, while the front-facing dining room boasts bay window, cornice work and dimmer switch. To the rear of the property, the dining kitchen, finished to the highest standard with modern fittings features integrated electric oven, hob, canopy, fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, and gives access to the rear garden. Also, on the ground floor, bedroom one is a large double room with built-in cupboard and triple wardrobes and the contemporary family bathroom featuring a white suite, mixer shower, and concealed cistern WC. On the upper floor, there is a further kitchen with integrated appliances and a shower room with mixer shower. The front-facing, flexible, upper living room/bedroom five features a second marble fireplace with electric fire, cornice work, and a well-proportioned floor space. Bedroom two is a bright, spacious, double room set to the rear, while front-facing bedroom three features downlighting and a panelled ceiling. Additionally, bedroom four is a front-facing single room and, to the rear, is a study/storage room. Trinity is a popular area, close to excellent local shopping and public transport links, and some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, including Waitrose at Comely Bank, ASDA at Granton and Morrisons on Ferry Road. Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores, while there are also a number of excellent small local businesses located just minutes away within the Goldenacre area. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, the famous Royal Botanic Gardens and Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College. The property is also well situated within the catchment area for Trinity Primary School and Trinity Academy Secondary school, with Holy Cross Primary School also located nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7943707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.