2 bedroom terraced house for saleHawkshead Road, SHEFFIELD
- ***GUIDE PRICE £65,000-£70,000***
- No Chain
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Parking to Rear
- Good Size Garden
***GUIDE PRICE £65,000-£70,000*** Perfect first time buyer or Investor Property!
`***GUIDE PRICE £65,000-£70,000*** William H Brown are pleased to market this well presented, two bedroom, mid terrace property having the great benefit of parking to the rear!! Having two reception rooms and a good size rear garden. NO CHAIN and viewing available NOW!
Entrance via front wood door, carpet to flooring and central heating radiator.
Lounge 9' 1" to bay x 11' 6" max ( 2.77m to bay x 3.51m max )
Front facing double glazed bay window. Carpet to flooring and central heating radiator.
Dining Room 11' to recess x 11' 4" max ( 3.35m to recess x 3.45m max )
Having rear facing double glazed window, carpet to flooring, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard. Electric fire and stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 9' 11" ( 2.41m x 3.02m )
Having a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops and tiling to splashback areas. Space for white goods being fridge freezer, washing machine and cooker. Cushion flooring, side facing double glazed window and door giving access to rear garden.
Carpet to stairs and landing. Loft access.
Bedroom One 10' not including bay x 14' 10" max ( 3.05m not including bay x 4.52m max )
Good size front facing double bedroom with two front facing double glazed window. Carpet to flooring and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" not including doorway x 10' 8" max ( 2.54m not including doorway x 3.25m max )
Rear facing double bedroom with built in wardrobes. Carpet to flooring, double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Having panel bath with electric shower over, low flush W.C and hand wash basin. Tiling to splashback area and laminate to flooring. Rear obscure window and central heating radiator.
Outside & Gardens
Gated access to front with steps to front door. Shared access pathway to side. To the rear is a good size rear garden having laid to lawn and patio area. Benefiting from a wood shed and off road parking with gates to enclose.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61129093.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC104016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.