3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKenilworth Road, Bognor Regis, PO21
- End of Terrace Character Extended House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Cozy Lounge with Feature Fire Place
- Generous Kitchen / Dining Room
- Extended Utility Room / Play Room
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating with a New Boiler
- Characterful Features Throughout
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Walking Distance to the Amenities, Town Centre and Seafront
This Charming and Characterful Extended End of Terrace House is offered to the market in excellent decorative order throughout with many notable features. The property is arranged over three floors and comprises of Three Double bedrooms, a cozy Lounge with a feature fireplace and stripped wood flooring, an open plan Kitchen / Dining Room, an Extended Utility / Play Room and a modern fitted Family Bathroom. Further benefits include and Entrance Porch, UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout with a 'Worcester' combination boiler (installed November 2017). Outside, to the Rear Southerly facing Garden is of a generous size and mainly laid to lawn with various sheds for storage. Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer and period features. Located within close proximity to a variety of amenities, bus links, the Town Centre and Seafront.
Entrance Porch -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 3.99 x 3.69 (13'1" x 12'1") -
Kitchen / Dining Room - 4.85 x 4.22 (15'10" x 13'10") -
Extended Utility / Play Room - 3.21 x 2.50 (10'6" x 8'2") -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 4.85 x 3.37 (15'10" x 11'0") -
Bedroom Two - 3.48 x 3.13 (11'5" x 10'3") -
Second Floor Landing -
Bedroom Three - 6.11 x 3.16 (20'0" x 10'4") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61129170.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28642177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.