2 bedroom terraced house for saleCoronation Street, Carlin How
- Modern wooden flooring to the ground floor
- Log Burner in the lounge
- Extended family kitchen 6'749m x 4'038m
- Bathroom W.C., to first floor
- 2 family sized bedrooms
- Fully Boarded and carpeted loft space with power and light
- Rear Yard
Burrows are delighted to bring to the market tis immaculate 2 bedroom terraced property, internal inspection is a must to appreciate the standard this property is maintained to. From entering the lounge which has the welcoming appeal of a log burner, wooden floor and pine door which leads to the extended kitchen which provides ample room for families or entertaining, the first floor has 2 family bedrooms and also the bathroom, from the second bedroom there is a retractable ladder to the fully boarded and carpeted loft which provides maximum storage space and has power and a light. The property has an enclosed rear yard and on street parking. Ideal first purchase or investment opportunity. Call us now to arrange a viewing 01287 288200.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8023993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burrows Estates, Brotton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.