1 bedroom flat for saleWallingford, Oxfordshire
- Over 55's development
- 75% market value purchase scheme
- Town centre location
- Fully integrated appliances in white gloss finish units
- White bathroom suite with bath or shower (depending on plot and layout)
- Gas fired underfloor heating
- Landscaped communal grounds & own patio area
- Residents lounge
- 125 year lease
- Bike store and bin store
Plot 10 is a ground floor one bedroom apartment in the Luxton block complete with its own rear door and patio area.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a town centre property and in a brand new development of apartments for the over 55's in the heart of Wallingford, available at 75% of market value.
All the apartments will have gas fired under floor heating, built in fridge/freezer, washer dryer and oven. Parking is limited and spaces are available at an additional cost on a first come, first serve basis. Purchasers must also meet other criteria so get in touch to find out more.
**Download the full brochure and information pack below**
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61131703.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8054524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.