4 bedroom town house for sale4 Sunbury Place, Dean, Edinburgh, EH4 3BY
- Tastefully-presented and spacious, four bedroom townhouse, set over four levels with garden, driveway and an integrated garage.
- Located in the highly desirable Dean area of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises of halls for each level, living room, dining/kitchen, utility room, four double bedrooms, en-suites, a family bathroom and a ground-floor WC.
- Features include, a modern kitchen, quality bathroom suites, gas central heating, double glazing, and excellent integrated storage.
- Externally there is a fully enclosed south facing rear garden with lawn and patio; whilst to the front is a mono-blocked driveway with access to the integral single garage.
- Home Report available online.
- OPEN VIEWINGS - Sunday 2-4pm
** CLOSING DATE SET WEDNESDAY 30th @ 12PM**Tastefully-presented and spacious, four bedroom townhouse, set over four levels with garden, driveway and an integrated garage, located in the highly desirable Dean area of Edinburgh city centre. A generous entrance gives access throughout the ground floor, including internal access to the garage, a WC, flexible fourth bedroom, and the utility room with fitted units, worktops and a door to the garden. The first floor has the living room set to the front, whilst the dining/kitchen has dual access from the hall and lounge area. A quality kitchen includes real wood worktops, down-lights, and an integrated dishwasher, oven, gas hob and canopy. On the second floor a master bedroom has built-in wardrobes and an en-suite with walk-in shower. To the rear is a single/study bedroom, and the family bathroom with free-standing bath. Velux windows give the stairway to the third floor plenty of natural light; whilst a spacious flexible, dual-aspect bedroom (currently used as a family room) features a wood burning stove, built-in store cupboards and access to eave spaces. Dean Village is an iconic suburb, just a short walk from Edinburgh's West End, Princes Street, George Street and the business district, and is therefore well-positioned to take advantage of the numerous amenities, extensive shopping, museums and attractions offered by the city centre. Nearby Stockbridge offers a cosmopolitan selection of speciality and boutique shops, bars and restaurants, and is home to one of Edinburgh's two Waitrose stores. Haymarket Station and Murrayfield Stadium are also within easy walking distance. Thomas Telford's impressive Dean Bridge carries the A90 northwards out of the City. The meandering Water of Leith Walkway offers a renowned city centre walkway, and for a modest annual fee, access to the extensive Dean Gardens can be enjoyed. The property is also ideally located within distance of an excellent choice of primary and secondary schools such as Flora Stevenson Primary, Stewarts Melville, Mary Erskines, Broughton High School and Edinburgh Academy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7949846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.