4 bedroom terraced house for saleWestchester Drive, Hendon, NW4
- Spacious open-plan dining room with garden access
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright reception room on first floor
- Master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Three additional well-proportioned bedrooms
- Two stylish bathroom and guest wc
- Lovely private patio
- Access to the communal garden and off-street parking
A stunning four bedroom terrace house arranged over three floors boasting modern and spacious accommodation throughout, a private patio leading to the communal gardens and off-street parking to the front.
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in Hendon while the green open spaces of Sunnyhill Park are also within close proximity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61134565.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1035193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Temple Fortune. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.