1 bedroom flat for sale75 Monckton Street, Ryde, Isle of Wight, Hampshire, PO33 2BB
- ONE BEDROOM
- FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- GAS HEATING VIA RADIATORS
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- EN-SUITE TO BEDROOM
- CLOSE TO LOCAL TRANSPORT LINKS
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY/INVESTMENT/HOLIDAY HOME
AJM Estates are pleased to offer for sale this 1 bedroom flat in RYDE on the Isle of Wight.
Ideally suiting buy to let investors or holiday home seekers, this 1 bedroom, FIRST floor apartment really needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated within close proximity to the beaches, shops, public transport and ferry links, the accommodation consists of a double bedroom, Open plan 'L' shaped lounge/kitchen and bathroom.
This well presented apartment would make a great investment.
* ONE BEDROOM
* FIRST FLOOR FLAT
* GAS HEATING VIA RADIATORS
* DOUBLE GLAZING
* VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
* Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs to all floors, on the first floor front door to:
* Entrance Hallway
Coved ceiling, smooth walls with secure entry phone and doors to:
* Lounge Area: 3.89m x 2.87m (12' 9" x 9' 5")
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, coved ceiling, smooth walls, laminate flooring and two radiators.
* Kitchen Area: 2.49m x 1.73m (8' 2" x 5' 8")
Furnished with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over and drainer, built in electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, integrated fridge and washing machine. Tiling to principal areas and combination boiler.
* Bedroom: 3.73m x 2.77m (12' 3" x 9' 1")
Double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, smooth walls, radiator and door to:
* En-Suite Shower Room
Comprising shower cubicle with shower over, wall mounted wash hand basin and close coupled WC. Coved ceiling, smooth walls, laminate flooring and radiator.
Offer Check Procedure - If you are considering making an offer for this or any other property AJM Estates are marketing, please make contact with you local office so we can verify/check your financial/Mortgage situation.
Mortgage Advisor - We offer financial services here at AJM Estates. If you would like to review your current Agreement In Principle or are yet to source a lender, we have a number of experienced Financial Advisors who will be happy to help.
Solictior - Choosing the right conveyancing solicitor is extremely important to ensure that you obtain an effective yet cost-efficient solution. The lure of supposedly cheaper on-line "conveyancing warehouse" style services can be very difficult to ignore but this is a route fraught with problems that we strongly urge you to avoid. A local, established and experienced conveyance will safeguard your interests and get the job done in a timely manner. AJM Estates can recommend several local firms of solicitors who have the necessary local knowledge and will provide a personable service. Please ask a member of our sales team for further details.
Removal Quote - As part of our drive to assist clients with all aspects of the moving process, we have sourced a reputable removal company. Please ask a member of our sales team for further details and a quotation.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AJM Estates, Cosham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.