2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleChine Avenue, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom ground floor purpose built apartment
- Private balcony
- Allocated parking
- No forward chain
- Set in a beautiful location
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Picture the scene – it’s a beautiful sunny morning, the sun is out and you’re enjoying a nice cup of tea on your private balcony overlooking a wooded area of Tower Cottage Gardens, with the distant sound of the seaside in the background! Sounds perfect? Well this ground floor, purpose built apartment provides all this and more! Situated just off the beautiful cliff path walk, with glorious sea views over Sandown Bay, the bloc is very well maintained and comes with your own allocated parking space, so you can enjoy the best of the surrounding attractions on foot.Inside, whilst the apartment would benefit from some modernisation, it’s a great size with plenty of room for you to get creative. Offered with vacant possession interest on this one has already been high, so book your viewing now to appreciate everything the apartment has to offer.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'2 x 10'10 (5.24m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen: 11'0 x 9'10 (3.36m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'9 x 8'6 (3.28m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 11'7 (3.58m x 3.53m)
- Shower Room
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61142260.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.